Car Thread!

When you get an exhaust, spend the extra $100 or so and get a Borla exhaust. Believe me, you will not be disappointed man.

Wow intalled them what a differencea blue white crisp light!! Let me try and get good pics right now i got warmup video! love the color.

D-Lew said:
When you get an exhaust, spend the extra $100 or so and get a Borla exhaust. Believe me, you will not be disappointed man.

I had a magna flow on my jetta and I liked that one alot...kinda looking at that for my Mazda

Aw man, but the Borla really sounds so sexy on the 2.3 Duratec. I think the Magna will be too loud and fart can-sounding on this engine. But whatever man, I guess Borla is pretty expensive. I love mine so much though and sounded way better than magnas on other Foci.

I mean, seriously man, how can you say no to this?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=GmkOQtsUC6E

And if you're running that through a good subwoofer sound system, that is EXACTLY what it sounds like on my Focus. Perfect.

That sounds awesome, you usually don't hear 4 cylinders sounding that good, with fart cans every which way you look lol. Too bad Borla doesn't make them for the Neon.

Ford/Mazda 4cyl engines generally sound deeper because of the way they are set up with the catalytic converter acting as a mega muffler. You could get a custom exhaust and have one welded in, but seems like it's around $150 just for the muffler itself. My system was $350 shipped and it's full T-304 stainless and everything.

Back
Top Bottom