Perverted construction workers...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ð88

Fully Optimized
When i woke up this morning I heard on the radio that a construction worker had been caught peeping in the women's change room at a University. I didn't hear which one at first because I just caught the tail end of it. Then it came on again and this time i heard it was the University of Lethbridge! That's the one I go to. It makes sense because there is a lot of construction going on in that area of the school (around the aquatic/fitness center) but I guess what the guy did is drill a hole right through the wall from the side he was working on then he look into the change room. What a f***ing pervert! Who knows how long he had been doing that but they finally caught him and he got fired.
Apparently the school has been saying "there's no need to worry too much, if you were to look through the hole you can only see the upper portion of anybody changing" I mean wtf! how is that comforting to any women who had been using the change room?
Damn dirty construction workers. Most of them are probably ex-cons or something.

PCNoob said:
Eh, a little peep isn't going to hurt anyone.

Yeah even though what he did was wrong, and desperate, I dont think thats going to hurt anyone. Now if he was taking viddeos, thats a different story.

Ð88 said:
Damn dirty construction workers. Most of them are probably ex-cons or something.

Thats very true.

PCNoob said:

Technically speaking, no.

G35x said:
Yeah even though what he did was wrong, and desperate, I dont think thats going to hurt anyone. Now if he was taking viddeos, thats a different story.

My my, we sure have a low sense of morals here, don't we? :rolleyes:

My take on this:

Sure, it's not killing anyone, but it is invasion of privacy, and morally wrong.

We had a situation at work like this.. The night guy drilled three holes through the wall next to the ventellation duct, to peep on people at the pool. I can't say I never used those holes :p

Let me tell ya, there was some fine ass girls in that pool. Yes, I did it even though I said Dev had low morals. Im contradicting myself, oh noes :D

But, also by the same guy before he was caught and fired.. He drilled a peep hole from the work room, into a suit to the right. It went right through the closet into the shower. Though you could only see when nothing was in the closet, and clost door, and bathroom door was open. That very idea is disturbing.. Where the pool thing is almost understandable, even though the holes were uncalled for.

I just went and personally talked too them :D

PCNoob said:

physically, no. But there is something called mental trauma and there is an underlying thought that he could have been video taping or taking pictures of these women. Maybe he was doing just that. Invasion of privacy in this case is a very serious offence.

Lac3y said:
Sounds like my kind of guy :p

oh yeah, well i guess we all know what you do in your spare time. Talk about creepin'.

ArrizX said:
Thats very true.

Technically speaking, no.

My my, we sure have a low sense of morals here, don't we? :rolleyes:

My take on this:

Sure, it's not killing anyone, but it is invasion of privacy, and morally wrong.

We had a situation at work like this.. The night guy drilled three holes through the wall next to the ventellation duct, to peep on people at the pool. I can't say I never used those holes :p

Let me tell ya, there was some fine ass girls in that pool. Yes, I did it even though I said Dev had low morals. Im contradicting myself, oh noes :D

But, also by the same guy before he was caught and fired.. He drilled a peep hole from the work room, into a suit to the right. It went right through the closet into the shower. Though you could only see when nothing was in the closet, and clost door, and bathroom door was open. That very idea is disturbing.. Where the pool thing is almost understandable, even though the holes were uncalled for.

I just went and personally talked too them :D

not too be rude or enything but it sounds like youra hypocrite u say they have low morals but u used those holes urself!?!?

There is a difference between looking into a *PUBLIC* pool unseen, then a secure changing room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom