Gallery: Your desktop

its on my dads hp dv1000 and it works fine.

i wish nvidia would offer a better forceware for vista.
the stuff for it now has nothing! no o/cing, no anything the xp ones had.

Trivium Nate said:
its my laptop yes,It runs okay i guess a little slow and like i say i need new video card drivers

its just drivers that all. but i owned Microsoft because it told me that I wouldn't b able to get drivers for my wireless card but yet after I installed vista I went downstairs plugged into our router and it did auto updates and one of them was drivers for my wireless card Owned. now I just have to wait till Ati releases new video card drivers if at all they do. and yes coffee I knew before the upgrade that id have an issue with my card, like I said above it also told me that id have an issue with my wireless card and look what happened.

also i bought Vista Home Premium edition since i had windows XP pro before I had to choose the clean install option instead of the upgrade option and now since i did clean install instead of upgrade i cant activate windows its a legitimate key because i bought it from the store(Still have receipt)

and how come my boot screen doesnt say Vista? all it shows is a progress bar thingy

Actually, all Microsoft OS's come with a set of included drivers. Some things might be supported and some might not. That's the whole point of Windows Update. As drivers get approved and signed by Microsoft, they get updated into Vista. So you didn't own Microsoft. :p The reason why it said it was incompatible was because it was incompatible with the current drivers included in Vista, which apparently got covered by later updates. Owned.

Yeah, it just shows a progress bar when you first boot up. Doesn't matter.

As for drivers, ATI did release new Catalyst drivers for Vista, just not ones that support your card. Age has it's drawbacks. Becides, it's a given that if you're going to install Vista that you should have a computer decent enough to run it properly.

drumthrasher said:
its on my dads hp dv1000 and it works fine.

i wish nvidia would offer a better forceware for vista.
the stuff for it now has nothing! no o/cing, no anything the xp ones had.

Yeah, the official Forceware drivers for Vista suck. The stability is as bad as beta software and the features are literally non-existant. Apparently a whole lot of disgruntled NVIDIA users are threatening to pursue a class-action lawsuit against NVIDIA for misleading them about being "Vista Ready."

http://www.tgdaily.com/2007/02/02/nvidia_lawsuit_vista_drivers/

Not a good start NVIDIA...not a good start at all.

Lol yeah, Nicole is my girlfriend. I have a folder that we keep certain converstaions and memories in.

I know, sounds kinda gay, but w/e im not gonna lie lol.

ArrizX said:
Lol yeah, Nicole is my girlfriend. I have a folder that we keep certain converstaions and memories in.

I know, sounds kinda gay, but w/e im not gonna lie lol.

It's cool. I dig. :cool:

Anyone ever heard of The Darkness? God it's gonna be such a sick game...can't wait. :D

Back
Top Bottom