Gallery: Arnold Schwarzenegger Wannabes

The only picture I have of me without my shirt on is me wearing one of these:
2460-2T.jpg

A $150 suit that lasts 7 races and is designed to put your crotch in a chokehold.
Sorry, but you guys don't get to see it.

JikuzeN said:
Just take a pic while your training at your gym :), and maybe you can name the muscles while we go along?, cause were learning about muscles in PE, and we need to mermorize TONS of these names.

Yeah... am uploading the pics, i hate uploading cause it dosen't show you a damn progress bar!
Ha ha, il give it a miss mate, this thread has crashed and burned, besides my pic is on the members photos page :) As for learning the muscle groups, here ya go. Now get studying
http://www.getbodysmart.com/ap/muscularsystem/menu/menu.html
write%20a%20letter.gif

i tend to have to agree with the general consensus in that there is isn't enough of a female presence to take the gay out of this thread.

Ð88 said:
i tend to have to agree with the general consensus in that there is isn't enough of a female presence to take the gay out of this thread.
Thank you for saying that so bluntly. I think that's what all of us are thinking.

Ð88 said:
Ha ha couldnt of put it better myself :)

Back
Top Bottom