Stupid ATI

Haha, don't need to take if offensively. It is the truth...not many people do use the 7500. It's a really old card.

its not my fault my dad wont let me buy a new card or comp even if i have the money :mad: i get so frustrated i cant even play kotor 2 on these heap of crap that if i ever get the chance ill piss on

So save up and buy a new GPU... seriously.

Vista, bah. Upgrade only if you have a more mainstream video card. Anything older than a 9 series radeon or a 6 series geforce is pushing it.

mongoman said:
HEY!!! :mad: i use a 7500 tho mines a 64mb not a 32 AND IT SUCKS ASS :eek: .and my dad wqont let me get a new card
Join the "people that use old video cards" club. :p I got a 9250. Not as bad as the 7500... but its only 128MB and doesn't support Aero correctly.

What you guys have to take in mind is that:

1- You must think before saying
2- Vista is not a low profile computer happy. It's requirements is higher than the mid level.
3- Nothing is stupid. Do your homework before acting. That doesn't got to Nate. IT goes to everyone.

yo nate with that doom 3 icon on ur desktop does that mean u can run doom 3 with only a 32mb 7500 because iwould definatlybe able to run it tho kotor 2 is startin to piss me off on canyou runit.com it says i fail even tho everything passes and it crashes at the very beginning of the prologue

surprisingly my X300SE supported aero when I tried the beta version a few months back. It didn't do a bad job either, considering that my card isn't that great.

Back
Top Bottom