The situation

Lac3y said:
I'm old-fashioned and think homosexuality is disgusting.
Off topic, whatever opinion you have, has no bearing on the query I have about a post in the wrong place.

Brookfield said:
Off topic, whatever opinion you have, has no bearing on the query I have about a post in the wrong place.

What the hell are you smoking Brookfield? I'm replying to the starter of the thread. It was you who led this thread off-topic, like you always do.

It seems you go more insane every day.

Lac3y said:
I'm old-fashioned and think homosexuality is disgusting.

Like the physical sex is disgusting, or as in it's overall disgusting for two people of the same sex to like eachother?

DJ-CHRIS said:
Like the physical sex is disgusting, or as in it's overall disgusting for two people of the same sex to like eachother?

Don't get me wrong, I don't find two people loving each other disgusting at all, whether it be straight or gay. But yes, I find the physical side of gay relationships unpleasant.

Lac3y said:
Don't get me wrong, I don't find two people loving each other disgusting at all, whether it be straight or gay. But yes, I find the physical side of gay relationships unpleasant.

Many people find many things disgusting. I don't particularly like the physical side of straight relationships. However regardless of orientation we should both be equal.

Lac3y said:
What the hell are you smoking Brookfield? I'm replying to the starter of the thread. It was you who led this thread off-topic, like you always do, it seems you go more insane every day.
I grant that is wasn't off topic as regards the thread as a whole, sorry, it just didn't have any bearing on what I was querying, namely how another another thread subject can turn up in the middle of this one, oh, & whether I was right or wrong in your opinion, that gives you no right to be abusive, the rules say, "there is no reason to make derogatory remarks about someone because you disagree with their opinions", "someone" refers to members and mods!

let's not start this thread into an argument about homosexual rights. You're treading on thin ice with that topic!!

We all have our opinions so how about showing some respect for others?

Ð88 said:
let's not start this thread into an argument about homosexual rights. You're treading on thin ice with that topic!!, we all have our opinions so how about showing some respect for others?
I agree, I stay neutral on the subject, others should be watching what they say.

No more remarks in this vein guys, the next one faces a possible ban, we, on CF must follow today's ruling on this sensitive subject.

Back
Top Bottom