The situation

I see that you Kage, PB'd linarka, but how the hell did the "sell trojan" etc post pop up in the middle of this forum?, weird, I've never seen it happen before, *scratches head*
ohmy.gif

Brookfield said:
I see that you Kage, PB'd linarka, but how the hell did the "sell trojan" etc post pop up in the middle of this forum?, weird, I've never seen it happen before, *scratches head*
ohmy.gif
Well im guessing he just posted it in here, same as me and you are doing mate. Or did i miss something?

Raffaz said:
Well im guessing he just posted it in here, same as me and you are doing mate. Or did i miss something?
Something is wrong, it must be virtually impossible to do this, think about it, to initiate a thread, you have to click "new thread", & yours is then the first post, so how can this happen?? :confused:

Brookfield said:
Something is wrong, it must be virtually impossible to do this, think about it, to initiate a thread, you have to click "new thread", & yours is then the first post, so how can this happen?? :confused:
Well i reported the post this morning, and from what i remember it was just a reply to this post. Not a new topic mate :)

Raffaz said:
Well i reported the post this morning, and from what i remember it was just a reply to this post. Not a new topic mate :)
All due respect to you, but you intercepted my question to Kage, as of course you can do, & I'm waiting for him to answer, I don't mean to snub you.... :)

Brookfield said:
ohmy.gif

Because these kinda adds have a habbit of following me around.

Lac3y said:
I'm old-fashioned and think homosexuality is disgusting.

I am old fashioned and think that views such as yours displaying such ignorance and lack of consideration for others is disgusting....

but then thats just me!!

Back
Top Bottom