Gallery: Your desktop

Linux is amazing! But I can't use it all the way due to OpenGL problems, XGL and some 3D working.

congrats alvino!!

2_5_07Desktop.jpg

its my laptop yes,It runs okay i guess a little slow and like i say i need new video card drivers

its just drivers that all. but i owned Microsoft because it told me that I wouldn't b able to get drivers for my wireless card but yet after I installed vista I went downstairs plugged into our router and it did auto updates and one of them was drivers for my wireless card Owned. now I just have to wait till Ati releases new video card drivers if at all they do. and yes coffee I knew before the upgrade that id have an issue with my card, like I said above it also told me that id have an issue with my wireless card and look what happened.

also i bought Vista Home Premium edition since i had windows XP pro before I had to choose the clean install option instead of the upgrade option and now since i did clean install instead of upgrade i cant activate windows its a legitimate key because i bought it from the store(Still have receipt)

and how come my boot screen doesnt say Vista? all it shows is a progress bar thingy

^^ you dont have the glass effect :O ... vista runs nicely on my laptop... god damn its sexy lol

Back
Top Bottom