Is Battlefield 2 the most played online military game?

Yeah, America's Army is mad hard. It's all about strategy. But if your team sucks, then your screwed, because it's all about the team, not the individual like most games.

I think the reason CS was so popular because everything happened so quick..Even in games people get bored of waiting. The average teenager doesn't want to do that. So they play CS with instant killing and blood shed

AMDpwnz0r said:
I think the reason CS was so popular because everything happened so quick..Even in games people get bored of waiting. The average teenager doesn't want to do that. So they play CS with instant killing and blood shed
Yeah, lol. Same with Unreal and Halo.

I noticed that there are between 500-1000+ populated servers in BF2, which is more than enough for fun gameplay and options. I just hope that the game keeps its fan-base while 2142 is on the scene, because I've played 2142 at a friend's cpu and I much more prefer BF2.

BTW, I got AA too. So far pretty fun, but damn hard.

tomirlik said:
I noticed that there are between 500-1000+ populated servers in BF2, which is more than enough for fun gameplay and options. I just hope that the game keeps its fan-base while 2142 is on the scene, because I've played 2142 at a friend's cpu and I much more prefer BF2.

BTW, I got AA too. So far pretty fun, but damn hard.
Oh, really? Because CS can have thousands of servers online at any moment usually.

Can't believe no one has mentioned Day of Defeat:Source have only recently started playing this game, but since I have it is going to be the cause of me pulling an all nighter to get this assignment completed.

I love it, its fast the team play is dangerous when playing with the right people..

Xiggy said:
but bf2 is a great game too...and the guns arent made fully realistic because they want both sides guns to be pretty much even...because say if all the american guns were wayyyy better then the mec's gun the game would just suck....so they just make things a little more even and pretty much squad based etc.!

but.. the m16 isn't wayyy better than the ak-101 or what ever the mecs had. And the ak-47 is still probably the most reliable weapon. (and also the most used one) Don't even fool yourself into thinking that the US weapons would be superior compared to the others.

Back
Top Bottom