Best Wireless Adapter

TibsBeatAll

Daemon Poster
I'm on the 3rd floor. My wireless access point is on the 1st.

No doubt I need a strong wireless adapter.

At the moment, I have a hawkings wireless adapter thing that looks kind of like a satellite, except the size of a mouse.

Yeah, and it sucks.

So i'm looking for a really really good one. The best one out there if possible. And i Do NOT want to pay over 100 for a wireless card/adapter/ etc

thanks.

not laptop. Regular desktop.

And i just thought of another thing. Maybe my adapter is fine. Maybe its my access point that sucks?

Idk, tell me what u guys think.

Get the Wireless adapter for the D-Link DGL-4300 Gaming router...its compatible with mose wireless routers, and it has a 50-100 ft reception distance.

i'm honestly surprised your having problems with that hawking. i love their products. the only problem i ever had with it was when repeating a dlink's signal (see as how they are compatable with all routers) i coudlnt use a shared printer. but the range boost was awsome.

but any ways, what router/ap are you connecting to?

alright, can you guys find me a really really good wireless access point then? I guess its' my acccess point causing the problems

If you want to get a new wireless router with high speed and a great radio distance. You should look into the Pre-N/N routers instead of the b/g. The Pre-N/N works with b/g receivers/wireless cards, but has a greater distance and output speed for them as well. I personally own a Belkin Pre-N and have not had a single problem within my 3,200 sq ft. house. Everywhere in the house I have an excellent signal even with doors closed or what not. It is just a suggestion if you want to look into it.

Back
Top Bottom