driftin happenin round here!!!!

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
Theres some guys got together neer the survay near here and the roads are coverd in snow and ice and thaey all went drifting on it. it was sick!!!too bad i dont have a phone too take pics or vids :(

Its not drifting when everything is covered in snow lol..But yeah I know what ya mean, anyone have a nice car?

Haha, we took out my friend's Camry in the parking lot the other night and pulled off a 720 degree donut.

Haha, I love the sound of drifting.
I've watched the film Tokyo Drift, 3 times now since I got it for christmas...

G35x said:
Its not drifting when everything is covered in snow lol..But yeah I know what ya mean, anyone have a nice car?
No, it's not real drifting since it doesn't take any skill to do it....lol

And not to mention it is quite dangerous doing that stuff in the snow, since you can go out of control very easy and slam into something much easier than if you were doing it on pavement.

lol few years back a few people were "drifting" at the parking lot a dominion (canadian grocery store) in the snow in their dodge caravans lol

borat_sagdiyev said:
lol few years back a few people were "drifting" at the parking lot a dominion (canadian grocery store) in the snow in their dodge caravans lol
Haha, my dad can almost do a 720 in his SUV.

actually one guy did have its caravan there!lol!but there was 2 kick ass cars a honda civic hatchback i see round town all the time and a mitsubishi lancer its was defenitly the coolest car there that lancer.

Back
Top Bottom