Superbowl

hankthetank said:
Who is? Manning? :confused:

Haha, I was talking about Grossman. ;)

Don't worry, this one soccerhead at my school even asked if "Manning was white." :p He didn't know who Peyton Manning was.

hankthetank said:
K im utterly confused. I obviously know who Peyton Manning is but i was asking who Alvino was referring to.
lol ok, you really scared me there...

VERY, Very dissapointed in tonight's game. After getting a touchdown return on the very first play in the game, Bears were looking good. COlts were just too dominating the rest of the quarter. Congrats to the better team though. Oh, I didn't win the superbowl pool either :(. Sad day for me.

I was going for the Bears but then I saw how they were playing and just didn't care anymore. My Cowboys were knocked out a while ago so from there on out I was going for whatever team the Colts were playing against.

Grossman is terrible his only saving grace is that he is still a rookie and might get better in the coming years. Urlacher had some nice plays but one lineman can't inspire the entire team as much as the QB.

Manning just dominated the game as much as I hate to say it. He has awesome cover and you just can't stop those short, quick passes he does to get so many easy first downs.

Oh well.

Hehe, who's going to be traumatized more, Romo or Grossman? :D

Heh, had a night last night where I couldn't sleep at all, so ended up laying in bed, listening to it on the radio........I have to say I still do not have a clue about American football.

GlasseyeUK said:
Heh, had a night last night where I couldn't sleep at all, so ended up laying in bed, listening to it on the radio........I have to say I still do not have a clue about American football.

It's a pretty wonderfull sport. (and this is coming from an european, remember that :p) Even played it for a while. It's too bad we don't get anything except for the super bowl on TV.

Heh I know colts were going win. This is how I figured it.

They were SO CLOSE last year and this year they were damn right determined to get it. Bears on the other hand they were prob just happy to make it to that level.

Bears QB was a jump HE TRIPPED twice that I saw and i only saw half off it. The Bears were simply sloppy.

Nik00117 said:
Heh I know colts were going win. This is how I figured it.

They were SO CLOSE last year and this year they were damn right determined to get it. Bears on the other hand they were prob just happy to make it to that level.

Bears QB was a jump HE TRIPPED twice that I saw and i only saw half off it. The Bears were simply sloppy.
Yeah, he also fumbled some snaps and had 2 costly INT's. There was a time in the game where the Bears didn't run a play for almost an hour, that is including halftime though.

The Colts ruled the time of posession and kept the Bears defense on the field and got them tired and just steadily moved the ball downfield. Thats how you win football games.

Back
Top Bottom