new wiring job

dadong said:
if only the cm stacker allows a 30cm fan on the side. and i think you can mount the psu on top too. correct me if i'm wrong.

yeah the atx/btx version of the case allows you to do this, but the other revision which is just atx has a second 120mm fan spot in place of the top psu bay, pretty good for someone without btx (i.e. everyone!).

yeah I dont think you can put the 30cm fan in just like that you'll need to mod it, it has a vent thats about 40 cm big, but there is only a spot for a 80mm fan on the side, i dont even use that, dont really need it.

i just got the TT armor with 25cm fan, and quickly jumped into installing everything.

will post pics soon. and might i add it's one huge ass beast... :D

P.S i was gonna get the cm stacker 830 but no one local had it and i refuse to pay $230 for shipping :(

Geez, now i feel like a slob.

photo14qp1.jpg

I just put that new power supply in like Saturday...yeah, that's my excuse for the mess :p lol.

dadong said:
i just got the TT armor with 25cm fan, and quickly jumped into installing everything.

will post pics soon. and might i add it's one huge ass beast... :D

P.S i was gonna get the cm stacker 830 but no one local had it and i refuse to pay $230 for shipping :(

Still waiting on your pics

Dot Cong said:
Geez, now i feel like a slob.

photo14qp1.jpg

I just put that new power supply in like Saturday...yeah, that's my excuse for the mess :p lol.

you have alot of IDE cables thats why it is such a mess, SATA cables are not as messy as IDE.

Hmmm well, i'll have to do something to clean it up a bit. Oh btw, i lost the side panel so my case is open 24/7 lol, probably a bad thing but at least it says nice and cool :-D.

lol ive always considered trying to reroute the wires behind the mobo tray but to be honest the way i have it now isn't bad. Besides it wouldn't look as nice as your's dadong, cause i have to extend a couple cables to the far end of the mobo.

Dot Cong said:
Hmmm well, i'll have to do something to clean it up a bit. Oh btw, i lost the side panel so my case is open 24/7 lol, probably a bad thing but at least it says nice and cool :-D.
Haha, me too, but I'm just too lazy to put it back on after taking it off, especially since I have it off a lot to work with it.

And Zaki, it's pretty hard to tell what kind of case it is by looking at the inside...

I like it, very nice. They picked a weird place for the ram, but I guess that just means more priority for cpu cooling.

Back
Top Bottom