Stupid ATI

Stupid ATI needs to hurry up and release new drivers for my vide card

ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 32 MB... lol

My 17" LCD is running on a1024x768 resolution instead of being at 1280x1024 it looks horrible plus my games wont run lol

How do i have Direct X 10???????

fc3c20b8.jpg

3a19c5c5.jpg

74af44af.jpg

1165044b.jpg

Forget it. ATI isn't going to bother releasing drivers for such an old card. The demand isn't even high enough. Truth be told, not many people use the 7500 anymore. :p

Vista comes with DirectX 10. Your video card can't take use of it though, since it's DirectX 8/9 only.

Yeah, seriously...don't even bother running Aero Glass (I don't think the OS even lets you). :p

Your video card is outdated, I'm afraid. I don't think it can support higher than 1024x768 under vista. On your case, you could get the XP drivers, see what it does.

Probably won't work well. Vista drivers are designed to work with Vista, I'm pretty sure XP was designed only for XP. ;)

Just save up money for a decent computer. Do you have a job? There's a lot of ways you can make money (legally, I hope).

Because the market isn't there. If the demand isn't high enough, they're not going to waste the manpower to make a driver. These things take time, programming video card drivers isn't just putting this and that together. It takes a lot of time and work.

You have to think from the company's persective too. You wouldn't waste money and manpower just to make something for a market with hardly any or no demand.

Back
Top Bottom