3-pack Vista Ultimate for $199? Too good to be true?

So should we trust these deals found on picegrabber and amazon? Because if so we could make some good profit on ebay with these.

Yeah, I would only get the 64-bit version of windows. I think I might try to buy one of these versions of vista in a week or 2 and mke some profit, lol.
Looked at that auction, lol, if you could buy a 3 pack of ultimate for $200, and sell each one for $250, that would be some great profit.

do the vista installed on retail pc's come as 32 or 64 bit?

ooh and notice how on the thingy on amazon, it says "shipped and distributed by tigerdirect" or something like that, and when i looked on tigerdirect, they have no 3 packs....

AlexF1224 said:
Yeah dude look at this auction you could make mad money.

Although, I wouldn't use 32-bit Vista for myself, its not worth it.
I doubt anyone will actually buy that. Experienced computer users will realize the price is outrageous, and newbies would prefer that their local tech support store do it for them.

And borat, it depends if you're buying a 32 bit or 64 bit computer.

Yeah, in fact, Tigerdirect sells one of those for the same price as they are selling "three." Maybe they made a mistake, one to take advantage of ;)

freestyler105 said:
I doubt anyone will actually buy that. Experienced computer users will realize the price is outrageous, and newbies would prefer that their local tech support store do it for them.

Well, there are already pretty high bids for this one, and that should go up higher. People may not buy them for 250, but at least ~175ish. People are stupid.

Yeah, thats an academic version, though. Don't know how it differs, but there has to be a catch.

Back
Top Bottom