Audi or Mercedes ...?

Brookfield said:
It's a continuously variable transmission, no, I can't seem to post a pic, it's a 2.0 A4 Avant, if you google Audi UK, you should get a pic there.

Sooo it's like Auto right?, and the Avant, it's one of those hunch back cars... lol.

JikuzeN said:
Sooo it's like Auto right?, and the Avant, it's one of those hunchback cars... lol.
Hunchback??, nah, it's what used to be called an estate, fairly flat roof, [no "hunch"] tailgate, not a boot/trunk, rear seats fold down making a huge perfectly flat load area with anchor points provided, I've had quite large items of furniture in there.

Why did you choose to get a Avant?, are they something like this:

audi.a6.f34.340.jpg

I just found a Futuristic car from AUdi

audi_avant_2015_3.jpg

Wow. But where did there Signature Grille go?? lol.

JikuzeN said:

audi.a6.f34.340.jpg
This is it, but mine hasn't got the enlarged rad grille, the one in this pic came out last year, '06, mine was new in '02, I told you why I got the Avant, mine cost £21,000, this one is around £25,000 - £26,000.
Mine is very quiet, engine noise at cruising speed is almost silent, all you can hear is the fat tyres, a low buzz, recaro seats, five head rests, driver & front passenger air bags, plus seat & curtain [side] airbags, two anti-skid systems working together, front & rear fogs, reversing warning, 20 CD player, quad sound, woofer & tweeter speakers in the doors, you can't see them, heated mirrors when the windscreen heater is on, I think that's all, enough? :D

I've just seen this in an English newspaper;

"Audi has been launching it's new R8 supercar, the 187mph supercar has a waiting list of up to two years, all 450 are due to be shipped to the UK in 2007 are sold, as well as the allocation for 2008 of 750, it is a mid-engined all wheel drive car selling at £76,725, buyers are spending an average of £10,700 on optional extras" it goes on to say that one buyer has ordered £30,000 of extras, dream on you Aussies!!

JikuzeN said:

audi.a6.f34.340.jpg

I just found a Futuristic car from AUdi

audi_avant_2015_3.jpg

Wow. But where did there Signature Grille go?? lol.

That first one looks very similar to the new volvos!

David Lindon said:
That first one looks very similar to the new volvos!
It's the model that came out after my 2002 2.0 A4 Avant, the main difference is the larger radiator grille, a superb car, should be, it cost enough!

JikuzeN said:
What are Recaros's??
They are like racing seats, the seat sides and backrest sides are raised to hold you in place when cornering, & they work, I can vouch for that, I may be older, but I don't putter along at 25mph.

Back
Top Bottom