Is this a virus or something?

JikuzeN

Daemon Poster
Hey, here's the story:

I was browsing a couple of sites using firefox, and i noticed, the internet is awfully slow (New month = New GB's), i was capped last month, but am virtually going the same speed as last month. After more browsing, the whole computer started going really really slow, and started chugging, i restarted my comp, to see if the laggy computer and laggy internet would end, but when i restarted, it was worst, the start up time on the screen "Welcome" - after log -in, was like 1min, after that, the desktop was laggy as hell, you couldnt press anything, and after a while, the system would restart. I restarted the comp several times, and still, nothing, very very laggy. I felt the chassis of the case, and the front metal panel, and it was cool, not hot one bit, besides it's a cold day. Anyways, thanks for the help. (Am using the laptop right now, just to let you guys know.)

Get Ad-Aware (free), ZoneAlarms firewall (free) and NOD32 and give you're computer a scan, and it will get rid of anything thats there :p

Geordie?, Happy?, yeah Aussies use mate... often... i guess... and there all happy lol.

A geordie is someone from the NE of England, all geordies say mate aswell. :)

Back
Top Bottom