Car Thread!

How about some more shots?
Before and after:
n7030365_33181654_8253.jpg

After (sorry, it's dirty):
n7030365_33182591_3796.jpg

Engine bay:
n7030365_33181658_9403.jpg

Me looking like I'm in the mob or something (Which doesn't exist by the way. In fact, I know nothing about it.)
n7030365_33181657_9113.jpg

And one more kinda cool shot.
n7030365_33181660_9984.jpg

Zapdos said:
a dodge neon lol? I should take a pic of my bmw m3

Thats big talk for having nothing to back it up with..

Id love to see this M3 of yours. Also, put your username on a peice of paper and the date. Stick it on the winshield..

-TRD Corolla
Nice an 07 SW is on of my favorite colors, there is ton of aftermarket support for the tC even tho its a pretty decent new car. Hmmm moonroof didnt open??? He must have got the Spec version is a little turned down cheaper version of the tC, just panoramic moon roof it doesnt open, 16 inch steelrim with hubcap, different tint on the eyelids, no cruise control(i think). How much did it ran 15.5k?? Didnt the seller tell him it was a spec?? for a grand more he could get the normal version with 17 rims and functional moon-roof and other stuff tell him that he was aware of that when he bought the car, because if that not the options he wanted you could argue to the seller that he dditn mention the Spec version or compared it. There is tons of TRD products for the tC. If he want hyper whites tell him to get Halo bulbs from toyota I got mine on Toyota Chula Vista. As for spoilers I have the lip one its more subtle the pedestal spoiler is more agresive and bigger but in my opion i love mine if i were to get the pedestal spoiler i would get the lip kit because it look weird without the lip kit stands out to much yeah they run 300 the lip like 45 dlls cheaper.

Nono the new camprys are sweet man have you seen one with the OEM lip kit and fogs they look very agressive and standard projector headlights.

D-lew
Man sweet rims! Nice tires to go with them to! 17X7? you have the same size as me :D i have 215/40/17 Yokohamas...

Mooseman
Nice car man! You really kept that trans am ina great condition usually i see banged up ones on those years.

Well the HID kit arrived to day but no one was at my house when it came :( so they left a note argh i have to wait till monday to pick it up at the postal service!!! I want my kit so bad!

My friend totaled his 94 Trans Am not that long ago. I don't know the exact date either. What he told me was that it was hailing (we've been having some cold/snowy/icy weather) and he lost traction and spun 180* into the other lane and got rear-ended by a truck. The trunk and taillights looked like they were pushed into the roof. Luckily he doesn't have any injuries.

Aw, that sucks about the HID kit man. I sat at my place all day waiting for those rims, they got here 30 minutes before the tire place closed so I had to go yesterday morning. And they are 17x7 and pressure cast aluminum, I love them!

My transmission broke yesterday, though. Had a solenoid go out and now it doesn't shift into overdrive. Hopefully I can fix that myself, but I don't know. I might get a Ford Racing valve body for faster and firmer shifts.

Weather sucks I cant wait to change my tires my OEM tires suck at the rain ill get some falkens, toyos or nittos. Good thing no injuries.

I like those rims how much they weight each? I see you have a lip kit looks nice, sucks about the transmision.

Lip kit is Wings West. I forgot to weigh the rims, but they felt light by themselves (but not when I was lugging two at a time, boxed with lugs and tools up my stairs!). Probably in the neighborhood of 20 lbs, not too bad for 17's. They are pressure cast aluminum.

Nice 20 and less is consdered a lightweight rim.

Here are pics of my car washed and detailed with ICE synthetic polish from turtle wax this thing is the shiet you use so little of the bottle and it leaves your car smooth like a baby's skin my paint looks like a mirror this is the best wax on the market you guys shouyld pick one up. HID's are coming tommorrow installed and everything my car will look pimp at night :D.

Pics:

ICEd005.jpg

ICEd002.jpg

Macro shot yes my camera sucks lol
ICEd003.jpg

ICEd001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom