Australia Day 2007

mongoman said:
anyone from australia ever seen a dingo before?it would be cool but just as long as it was at a distance...happy australia day!? :D
Wasn't a baby supposed to have been eaten by a pack of dingo's, there was some doubt about it, as I recall, the mother blamed the animals, but they reckoned she killed it herself.

That's only if you get out of the Sydney Aream far far away, into the bushes, there's like Kangaroo's, Possums , Dingos, all sorts of animals on the road and stuff. Western Australia, is mainly .. the "Australia" you guys think it is, Australia is just like USA or Canada, just ALOT more quiter, and no night life :(

When I went to aussie, along with being in Sydney, we went to a place called Leeton which was far out and there was loads of kangeroos and stuff! All the Aussies seem to hate them but we loved them :p

Welll, am in yr 9 now (It sucks), and we got like tons of new people in our school , 2 guys in our homeroom, and there both immigrants!, One from the UK and one from Malaysia,... there just in our homeroom tho, we have tons more... Multi-Cultral ftw :), oh and we finally get our electives... ICT :p

i had a GREAT Australia Day!!! I'm so proud to be Australian!!! No better country in the world!!!

My sister and I on a ferry infront of the Harbour Bridge!!

l_3711679675338c1aeff14f905fdf8063.jpg

Natalya said:
i had a GREAT Australia Day!!! I'm so proud to be Australian!!! No better country in the world!!!

My sister and I on a ferry infront of the Harbour Bridge!!

l_3711679675338c1aeff14f905fdf8063.jpg

Your in Aus??!?, Rock on :D, we need more Aussie people on this forum!

Msn_Muck said:
I'm aussie too :)

I live in tassie which is the small island below the mainland
I didn't know that, seen any Devils??, I understand that the climate in Tasmania is somewhat like England?, & great apples are grown there.

Back
Top Bottom