3-pack Vista Ultimate for $199? Too good to be true?

I'd buy it quickly. That is a great price! You can sell them for even more! But what does System Builders mean?

Hey, tell me if you bought it and its a realy deal. Because I want to get it to, but dont know if I'll just end up getting one or something.

superman22x said:
Hey, tell me if you bought it and its a realy deal. Because I want to get it to, but dont know if I'll just end up getting one or something.

I haven't bought it yet. I was wondering the same thing, wanting someone to confirm whether it's authentic or not. Because if it is, my money's in. I just thought there had to be a bad mistake there.

I just looked at pricegrabber, and you can get any 32-bit version 3 packs for around this price. Great deal, you can even get the 32-bit ediion of home premium for $80 with shipping.

Thats OEM software for System Builders, as in for people who own a computer store, and are registered Microsoft OEM System Rebuilders.

Product Description
This OEM software is intended for system builders only and cannot be transferred to another PC once it is installed. The purchaser of this software is required to comply with the terms of the System Builder license, including the responsibility of providing all end user support for the software.
that was taken off that amazon page.

You can still buy it tho, they might require you to buy a piece of hardware or something like a mouse :)

Yes, they might require you to buy some hardware, but a easy way around it is to just spend some cash on a cheap mouse.

I once saved several hundred dollars for a customer when he wanted XP Pro, bought him OEM, and a new mouse :)

Nik00117 said:
Yes, they might require you to buy some hardware, but a easy way around it is to just spend some cash on a cheap mouse.

I once saved several hundred dollars for a customer when he wanted XP Pro, bought him OEM, and a new mouse :)
Is that not what i just said? lol

Back
Top Bottom