Is Battlefield 2 the most played online military game?

tomirlik said:
Yeah, cause I have a friend who has both games, and he says BF2 has much more than Bf2142, and i hope it stays that way.

Again, for me, 2142 is nice but not realistic. I prefer a modern combat game with normal vehicles. Pretty much: the same options and quantity in the game.

and bf2 is realistic? Trust me, it's far from realistic. Sure the guns & vehicles etc are modeled after the real ones, but that's pretty much it for realism.

freestyler105 said:
I'd say America's Army is by far the most realistic online shooter out there.

that game is pretty realistic and challenging. The graphics are pretty awesome and best of all it's free :)

Ok, back to BF2 than. Oh Jesus, I just don't know what to choose now, BF2 or 2142. Both seem good, but I just want the one that is guarenteed LOTS of players for years to come, like Warcraft 3 and CSS. Plus, 2142 needs even more processing power than BF2 and I heard the maps are more bland than BF2's.

I don't get how people can say 2142 is not realistic. ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE! the future is not real. how can something be relistic if its not yet happened? we have no clue what things will look like.

download the demos of each and see what ones you like better.

IMO BF2 is better than 2142 and BF: DC is better than both :D

celegorm said:
I don't get how people can say 2142 is not realistic. ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE! the future is not real. how can something be relistic if its not yet happened? we have no clue what things will look like.

well it's not realistic. :D That's why they say it's not realistic.
Yeah it was never supposed to be realistic, and neither was bf2 and they both are far from realism. So you can't "blame" them for not being realistic since they never tried to be, but some people just like realistic games.

W/e, I purchased BF2 Deluxe and am about to play. Lots of people play, so I'll be kept busy. Thanks!

well i like bf2 and 2142 equally...i own both...the thing i like about 2142 is a lot of unlocks...43 ranks...and that even though its a future game they still use bullets instead of stoopid plasma stuff and lasers lol

but bf2 is a great game too...and the guns arent made fully realistic because they want both sides guns to be pretty much even...because say if all the american guns were wayyyy better then the mec's gun the game would just suck....so they just make things a little more even and pretty much squad based etc.!

america's army is realistic..last time i tried to play it though i couldnt...vvvvery hard game lol!
have a faster computer though so i may try it again!

BF2 Is not even closely playd as much as Counter Strike: Source is...CS:S Has a mere TWO MILLION. Bf2 has a mere Seven hundred Thousand..

Back
Top Bottom