comp will not shut down

You cant change the guru status mate, its for priviledged members. Il look into removing that pack for ya, but all i can find about it so far is that most peope have had to do clean instals

i cba to re install but i spose it looks like the last choice. i might try that over the weekend.
..i am a priviledged member :) .... im special. i chose to come back here instead of staying at several other forums :) .. oh raffaz youve been a busy poster i see. you deserve some rep :D

Some people have had luck using a previous restore point. I know you said you tried that, but did you go far enough back. It seems like a common problem tho, so your probably gonna have to do the clean install

i left u some rep yesterday mate :) .... im trying to restore to the day i got it... its taking a while lol. ill post the results. if not ill have to send all my docs over my network to my other pc :O then format

Raffaz said:
Some people have had luck using a previous restore point. I know you said you tried that, but did you go far enough back. It seems like a common problem tho, so your probably gonna have to do the clean install
yeah this trans pack seems like a load of sh*it it took me a reformat to get rid of it i tried safe mode , i even tried system restore back to the day i installed xp , i tried it on one of my dekstops first and when i realised it messes ya system up i decided not to install on ma laptopa and other desktop

lol :O i cba to re install. i hope this works.... its just re booting now

system restore failed. i had a random idea of installing a mac skin so am using that now. when i remove it, it goes back to the vista one, so thats no use. i guess ill format this weekend. i just want to be able to install mods like this and be able to remove them. is that so much to ask :(

i fcuked up my lappy trying to make a new partition for vista so i had to reinstall. lost all my data :O ... im trying to revocer it now. when thats done i think ill just dual boot with vista. fk the transformation pack. atleast its gone now lol. cheers for all your help :)

I'm having the same problem with my other pc not shutting down too. I've got a new psu on the way (I think) and I'm going to swap them out and see how that goes.

Have you gotten that problem taken care of?

tbh i havent restarted my laptop since i installed xp 8 hrs ago. its still scanning my hdd to recover all my files. nearly done :O

Back
Top Bottom