FS-2*80 WHr 9-Cell Lithium-Ion Primary Battery for Dell

parismouton

In Runtime
if anyone is interested, the forementioned batteries, are available, still boxed and never charged.
Dell link at http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=312-0455
i am looking for maybe 80€ish each for a local pickup-Amsterdam almost anytime or Paris(12-19 Feb). If not (not many continentals here...) i'd be willing to ship anywhere to a deserving/friendly home as long as postage was included in the agreed price.
i am more than willing to haggle as they are going to sit on my shelf doing nothing.
Sorry, i can't be bothered sticking up a photo, as it's just the same as you can find online at Dell...it's a dark grey battery :)

thanks,
Dan

parismouton said:
if anyone is interested, the forementioned batteries, are available, still boxed and never charged.
Dell link at http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&sku=312-0455
i am looking for maybe 80€ish each for a local pickup-Amsterdam almost anytime or Paris(12-19 Feb). If not (not many continentals here...) i'd be willing to ship anywhere to a deserving/friendly home as long as postage was included in the agreed price.
i am more than willing to haggle as they are going to sit on my shelf doing nothing.
Sorry, i can't be bothered sticking up a photo, as it's just the same as you can find online at Dell...it's a dark grey battery :)

thanks,
Dan
I believe this is advertising, the item have to be yours & in your possession, so why the link?, before I make the decision to delete the Dell link, get back to me on the forum, to say why you think I shouldn't.

eh?

the batteries are on a shelf 2 feet from me...i do mention a local pickup, they must be with me, i can't give them to someone if they are sitting in a Dell factory in Timbuktu.
the link? it a link to the manufacturers site, it give specs etc. my bad.

i only thought i'd maybe help someone out and save them some money for new products.

cheers

parismouton said:
Eh?, the batteries are on a shelf 2 feet from me...i do mention a local pickup, they must be with me, i can't give them to someone if they are sitting in a Dell factory in Timbuktu.
the link? it a link to the manufacturers site, it give specs etc. my bad, I only thought i'd maybe help someone out and save them some money for new products, cheers
Fair enough, just checking, some members do fib, obviously not you, :) thanks!

aha! maybe i am fibbing!!! :D
j/k

anyways, enjoy the rugby today if you follow it, am off to watch the game in a dutch bar, which will be weird :eek:
of course, i'll be supporting Scotland :)

parismouton said:
aha! maybe i am fibbing!!!
OK, deleting link, just in case you are;

Naah, j/k, Rugby, no no, Channel 4 racing, it's a lovely day on the island today mild & very sunny, I have a lot of daffs out, plus crocuses & primroses & I just saw bees & a butterfly, & my outside thermometer is showing 15 degrees F, in February!!

totally off subject, sorry,

15 F? is that not rather cold?
my sister just bought a house in Carisbrooke. It's better than Pan, where she spent 3 years. I'll be back on the Isle the end of May, maybe we will meet up.

oh, well done the 'Sassenachs'
:)

parismouton said:
totally off subject, sorry,

15 F? is that not rather cold?
my sister just bought a house in Carisbrooke. It's better than Pan, where she spent 3 years. I'll be back on the Isle the end of May, maybe we will meet up.
That would be good, I guess that you might be visiting Carisbrooke, we lived on the estate there once, in Hinton Road, stand by for a PM.

Back
Top Bottom