Is Battlefield 2 the most played online military game?

i play bf2142 and although its fun to play EA did a pretty good job of running that series into the ground. 2142 is sooo buggy...lots of server disconnects and what not. besides the bf series... what are some other good games?

Ok, my final point, with Bf2142 out, will BF2 still draw an equal or greater amount of online players?

bf2 still has tons of servers running with lots of people playing its still really active...

tomirlik said:
Ok, my final point, with Bf2142 out, will BF2 still draw an equal or greater amount of online players?
Yes. A lot of people still love this game. It's not dying anytime soon.

There are thousands of servers running BF2, 2142 doesn't have near as many.

Yeah, cause I have a friend who has both games, and he says BF2 has much more than Bf2142, and i hope it stays that way.

Again, for me, 2142 is nice but not realistic. I prefer a modern combat game with normal vehicles. Pretty much: the same options and quantity in the game.

I don't know if Counter Strike would fall under military...but that game is been played for years and is still today played by a crap load of people

AMDpwnz0r said:
I don't know if Counter Strike would fall under military...but that game is been played for years and is still today played by a crap load of people
Well it kinda is...Terrorists and Counter Terrorists type thing. And yeah, Counter Strike has a LOT of people, I don't have BF2, so I can't really compare them.

I've had both and there both good, yet vastly different. With BF2 you've got the very strategic gameplay while with CSS you have a lot faster pacing to it. Both good.

Back
Top Bottom