Windows Vista, What is right for you?

sumukh said:
Microsoft exactly knows what people want. This time Microsoft's proposed operating system "Windows Vista" is designed to emend the computing experience for their esteemed users. Right from basic level Internet surfers to high profile business entrepreneurs, from students to teachers and from engineers to scientists; Microsoft has tried to deliver tailor-made offerings for every individual according to their personal needs such as simple data storage to complicated scientific analysis.

Get more datails on: http://www.vistahunt.com/windows-vista-version.html

and along with that comes a high price tag, crazy restrictions and more DRM than ever. sounds fun!

hmm vista aint bad. it was worth what i payed for it. got a special discount. £0 :) ... it runs quite well on my desktop (512mb ram, 1.8 ghz sempron, ati express 200 graphics"). i put home premium on it. no point in ultimate

I think vista is best off being bought bundled with a PC since the OEM doesn't let you keep the activation if you change components or some crap like that :mad:

the laptop i brought at christmas is now on sale at the same price but pre installed with vista. i could of waited but i get a free upgrade if i want it so atleast this way i have the choice.

Yeah, me too. I'm getting a new laptop very, very soon and it also has Vista Home Premium preinstalled on it!!!!!! I'm excited about it.

Oh, Roxio 9 works great with Vista. Finally got my burner running!!!!

Back
Top Bottom