Install Windows Vista in 2 minutes

Lac3y said:
Probably did. So what? His point still stands, Vista still has major problems.

I'm just saying, he is trying to act like he's just throwing it away, and how its so horrible, but he probably made a copy of it before he did all that.

The saddest part of it is that he's probably having a backup. If he doesn't, Bill Gates won't bother with it; he spent the money.

bill gates could care less.. he is still going to make millions whether or not ppl care about his shit or not

jo5h said:
bill gates could care less.. he is still going to make BILLIONS whether or not ppl care about his shit or not

corrected that lol....but yeah he really doesnt care at all, as long as linux isnt being installed on Comps from like Dell, HP, Gateway

he sells a sh** ton of OSs so it really doesnt make the slightest difference

hahaha classic video. i just downloaded it and am burning to a disc now. better not be a fake. i just wanna test it.

Um all he needs is the CD key... I would do that... Just get the CD key and your good.

ALso all this anti-vista shit is annoying.

So what its not all of microsofts ideas

I wanna see MAC be able to market, and sell its OS like Microsoft they can't I can count all the macs i've seen in real life on one hand.

Couldn't even began to machine on how many different machines i've worked on with microsoft product on it.

Nik00117 said:
Um all he needs is the CD key... I would do that... Just get the CD key and your good.

ALso all this anti-vista shit is annoying.

So what its not all of microsofts ideas

I wanna see MAC be able to market, and sell its OS like Microsoft they can't I can count all the macs i've seen in real life on one hand.

Couldn't even began to machine on how many different machines i've worked on with microsoft product on it.

true, microsoft is superior in marketing. But you can't measure if it's good or not by looking at how popular it is. Personally, I've never been a big fan of microsoft products, but I'm still using win xp most of the time. Just because I haven't had the patience to make games work with linux.

Back
Top Bottom