Screwing

Ð88 said:
lol i thought for a second you meant something else when you said screwing. I guess the word has a different meaning in the UK.
It does!, phew, thought for a moment it was time for an instant lock-down, glad it wasn't, double-bluff Mick?? :)

Brookfield said:
It does!, phew, thought for a moment it was time for an instant lock-down, glad it wasn't, double-bluff Mick?? :)
Ha ha, got ya :)

Raffaz said:
No probs, is that better?
Um, thanks for trying, but no, not really, there''s still six, perhaps if you close up each item, with only a comma in between?
Of course it may that your screen's definition is different to others, showing six lines on some, five on others, mine for example is a 15" TFT.

Brookfield said:
Um, thanks for trying, but no, not really, there''s still six, perhaps if you close up each item, with only a comma in between?
Of course it may that your screen's definition is different to others, showing six lines on some, five on others, mine for example is a 15" TFT.
Its only 4 lines on my screen now, we did have this chat a while back and David said it was fine back then mate, il remove that last line and see what happens :)

Raffaz said:
Its only 4 lines on my screen now, we did have this chat a while back and David said it was fine back then mate, il remove that last line and see what happens :)
No, don't do that, it's five now, thanks a lot for being co-operative, have a good weekend Mick, :D

Back
Top Bottom