well...

Ronco Rox

Fully Optimized
i just beat cod2. freaking kick ass game, activision did a great job on it. they made the characters so realistic and such and everytime i beat a mission i actually felt proud about what i did, as if i was really there lol :D

but i wish there were more tank/driving missions. the crusader tanks in the british campaign were so cool. the only thing i was able to drive in the american campaign was this thing.
untitledfq8.jpg

can't wait for the third one :D

Call Of Duty 3 is exclusively Wii, XBOX 360 and PS3. There won't be a PC version.

And I didn't like CoD2. It was boring, the whole game felt like a chore and I got no satisfaction out of it whatsoever.

UK31337 said:
Call Of Duty 3 is exclusively Wii, XBOX 360 and PS3. There won't be a PC version.

And I didn't like CoD2. It was boring, the whole game felt like a chore and I got no satisfaction out of it whatsoever.
Oh yeah, I remember hearing about that...oh well, yeah, I agree, they do get a bit repetitive. I'll just play Halo 2 PC, can't wait!

UK31337 said:

I can't understand why they chose not to release COD3 on PC after cod2 was such a hit.

I really enjoyed cod2 and like ronco, felt proud after completing a mission. Such a great game

Back
Top Bottom