What Are You Currently Listening to?

MikeReiner said:
As someone who has listened to a lot of Eminem's work, I concur. He is a complete sell out. He raps about some of the dumbest stuff.

Sonata Arctica - False News Travel Fast
Just my opinion, but he actually raps about some pretty heavy stuff. His mom, drugs, killings, trying to support his daughter, his conflicts with his (ex) wife, politics, etc. Yeah, there's some stupid songs, but overall he does have a lot of deep songs. So what if he rapped with Akon in Smack That?

Either way, it's some of the best pump up music there is I think.

freestyler105 said:
Just my opinion, but he actually raps about some pretty heavy stuff. His mom, drugs, killings, trying to support his daughter, his conflicts with his (ex) wife, politics, etc. Yeah, there's some stupid songs, but overall he does have a lot of deep songs. So what if he rapped with Akon in Smack That?

Either way, it's some of the best pump up music there is I think.
It's all opinion. I do agree that those songs are deep, but even though.. eh. metal is in my blood. :D

Judas Priest - Electric Eye

MikeReiner said:
It's all opinion. I do agree that those songs are deep, but even though.. eh. metal is in my blood. :D

Judas Priest - Electric Eye
Haha, alright.

Wonderwall - Oasis

I have to look at my iPod to see how to spell this...

But now I'm listening to Promiscuous Girl - Nelly Furtardo.

I probably spelled it wrong then too. :confused:

Ah, don't you have Firefox mate??? It's got a built in spell checker for text boxes, very useful.

Walk It Out - ???
lol

Back
Top Bottom