Predefined Avatars only?

yeah even better is the really stupid stuff that randomly happens like that pic on a forum before(there was a thread about it)the guy had a folder named "shemale vids" it was hilarious

Brookfield said:
Please don't quibble Mike, lhuser knew what he meant, as we all did.
The point of that post was pointing out that it is simply something we do not have due to the admin's decision, no intention to 'quibble'... odd word, never heard it before.
anyway, we should lock this thread and cast it down into oblivion since it does nothing but take up more space on the forums.

MikeReiner said:
The point of that post was pointing out that it is simply something we do not have due to the admin's decision, no intention to 'quibble'... odd word, never heard it before.
anyway, we should lock this thread and cast it down into oblivion since it does nothing but take up more space on the forums.
Odd word?, Quibble; argue about a triivial matter, origin, 17th century; quib, a petty objection.
I can see no reason why this thread should be locked.

kjman87 said:
I want to be a mod so I can use this:

cookie2.jpg

so how bout it David, and all other mods hahahahaha

im just joking though i think its kinda funny...
ROFL! I love that. :D

It's been decided by David (the administrator) that he doesn't want custom avatars... and people have tried to debate and fight for it, without success. So basically, no.

hippie420 said:
Is there any way to change these rules? Avatars should not be resricted.
As Google Guru said, David Lindon the Admin Officer, is adamant, you won't change his mind, he's done a lot for members, for example, recently he set up the reputation points system, but there is a limit, & he has reached it I think.

Google Guru said:
A limit for what? :confused:
I meant David had done a lot for us, but there are limits to what he's prepared to do, alright?, he phoned me the other evening about a private item, & he sounded tired, he'd just arrived home from manning the CF office, it was turned 10.30 pm.

Back
Top Bottom