What is everyone's obsession?

hippie420

In Runtime
Hey, I notice you guys like to express yourselves, so, what is everyone obsessed on?

I currently can't quit watching fearless, or of course, smoking bud.

I also have been obsessed with Dragonball z lately.

So WHAT'S UP...............

hippie420 said:
Hey, I notice you guys like to express yourselves, so, what is everyone obsessed on?

I currently can't quit watching fearless, or of course, smoking bud.

I also have been obsessed with Dragonball z lately.

So WHAT'S UP...............

Music and cute boys (And one in particular). These are my obsessions.

EDIT: Spelling correction lol

DJ-CHRIS said:
Music and cuts boys (And one in particular). These are my obsessions.

I havent watched DBZ in forever...though I do like the show...

mine: Prison Break
Heros
WoW

ID like to edit:::::

SNOWBOARDING WITH MY FRIENDS IS MY LIFE AS LONG AS I CAN GET OUT!!!!
and of Course My Girlfriend...those 2 come before all the rest hahah...but I forgot you guys dont really know me too well...soo hahaha

Girls...Sadie's is next weekend, should be a good time.

Sports - swimming. I've got less than two weeks if I want to make states this year. It's probably not going to happen though, unfortunately.

And always: The O.C. Someone's going to die next week I think. Either Kierstan or The Bullet / Frank.

some of your posts arnt impressing me hippie dude. we like to express ourselves here. end of :)

The Gym...

for me last few months

other than that i am so used to working when i went out downtown Nashville last weekend, i Put My ID badge on not even thinking about it.

I didnt realize this until my friend pointed it out

freestyler105 said:
And always: The O.C. Someone's going to die next week I think. Either Kierstan or The Bullet / Frank.

That show pissed me off, so i stopped watching it,
tell me this is that skinny kid hitting that hot dark haired chick? i forget names.

Prison break owns.

My car... I've spent way too much money on it, it's just a Focus after all.
And racing it, which is such an adrenaline rush. If you don't want to be hooked on car modding and racing, well, don't start. The downside is they don't make a patch or gum for quitting. LOL

Back
Top Bottom