how to speed up online game? no lag

To take a screen shot, push 'Print Screen' Button on your keyboard. Open any picture editor, like MS Paint (pre installed on all windows), create new page, then paste. Either Edit > Paste, or Ctl + V. That gives you a screen shot, just have to crop it (cut off the parts you don't need, then save as anything you want. jpg are usually small in size.

I should add that America's Army is the laggiest game I've ever seen in my whole life. The netcode sucks.

Try a different game and see if the pings are any better. If they're not, then your connection is dodgy.

Up load them to a site like image shack

http://imageshack.us/

Copy the image location then when you are posting

there is an icon called Insert image (on the same line as Bold Ittalic and underline)

one you hit the insert image button a box will pop up and you paste your image location there.

here are some easy to follow pics.

howtotb4.jpg

howto2fn5.jpg

EDIT: sorry the pics arnt the best but i didnt have much time to make it nice bro

you have integrated Video.

Means your Video is part of your motherboard.

It uses your System memory to Display video.

All of this means its bad for performance gaming.

Purchasing a videocard upgrade would help you out tremendously.

You need to find what expansion slots you have open.

Pop the side of your case off and look at what Slots are open on your motherboard.

older
mthbd.jpg

newer
ASUS_boardp5bdeluxe.jpg

And to be honest, 502MB of RAM (weird number, IMHO, I'd expect it to be 512 at least) probably isn't enough. If you get 1024MB or even 768MB, you'll almost certainly notice an all round improvement on all aspects of your machine.

UK31337 said:
And to be honest, 502MB of RAM (weird number, IMHO, I'd expect it to be 512 at least) probably isn't enough. If you get 1024MB or even 768MB, you'll almost certainly notice an all round improvement on all aspects of your machine.

Thats because his onboard Video is robbing him of his system memory, thats why it displays an odd amount.

Very common. here is an SS of the onboard vid machine i am on now.

untitledom5.png

getting a video card will free up that ram + give him a huge gain in gaming performance/FPS and Better looking graphics.

Ummm...guys, this isn't a programming issue. It probably belongs in General Hardware and Software Section. Or maybe somewhere else...you've covered a LOT of territory, none I see that belongs here...

Back
Top Bottom