Legalize Weed & Drinking Age to 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheBurninator said:
Ok, what I think is this, those with a weak heart or no sense of humor should look away immediately (sorry I didn't have time to read the whole thread):

Laws are this and no more, Man Made. What else is man made? Drugs and alcohol. So what do they have in common, Thought so. What does that have to do with anything? Well let me tell you. Man made things, such as buildings and bridges, are bound for failure sometime or another. Say congress (in the US) slaps another ban on some sort of drug or alcohol. More teens will use them, because they're cool for doing so, but will learn the short comings of their abuse and not live to tell their grandchildren. Does this not remind you of Prohibition? "Let's ban everything because I don't like it!"

This only resulted in what, mobs, violence, and an overall sense of violation of one's rights. It also proved how faulty and hole-ridden the goverment's hold really is on the American public. Laws are no more than man made decisions, and decisions lead to either failure or success. Lowering the drinking age would result in nothing more than catastrophe, and raising it would bring riots and chaos. Leave it be. We've done this for centuries and hey, why not keep it that way, it does work.

But some little pot head who somehow got his greasey little hands on a joint and puffed the crap out of it, but can't find any more, so he wants them to legalize it, so he can get more. Greed is another simple aspect of human life. So is hate, love, and all that other crap. This is all man made. Sure you can babble on about how Jesus died for my sins and God told Moses the 10 commandments and later the bible was written, but hey, is the bible not written by a man as well? We humans are known for our one major characteristic, Mistakes. This brings me to another point, Mistakes cause other things, such as failure. So is the supreme court's "mistake" of raising the drinking age to 21 a failure? We can't tell. We never will. Why? IT"S ALL MAN MADE.

Nothing really exists. Money does not have any real attributes to anyone. It's nothing more than paper. Money is a failure. It has caused NOTHING but catastrophe. Is having more money than someone else causing descrimination? YES. No one would want to hang out with a poor person, unless they too were poor or sympathetic, or just knew the guy (or girl) better. Love is man made. We think that because we see an aspect in someone that rouses our arousal or interest, we are astronomically linked or destined to be with them. This is nothing but lies.

Ok, you say, this is boring and has nothing to do with the original topic. Maybe not. I just feel that I should finally tell someone what I feel about "stuff"

Back to reality...

Corey

This thread is almost a year old. lol

I'm in quebec and the drinking age is 18 :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really think its the right age because, as somebody else mentioned, your 18.... you should be allowed to have a beer. i tell you. move to quebec. you just have to deal with all these french people :|

may i ask how you found this old thread? were you just so bored that you decided to scroll for 30 seconds and click a really old one. Im sorry i just kinda find it crazy for anyone to do that. Not mad or anything. a bit confused though.

actually there is a screen at the bottom of each thread where it shows related threads, so this one must have been in one of those and he clicked it.

but he didn't check the date, easy mistake.

LOL, drinking is 18 here in England anyway. And I'm 18 this month. Wooohoo!

Don't dig up old threads......this thread was left to die long long ago.

Someone close this please......

Legalize weed because I don't want to keep running from the cops!!!!
It sucks that I can't smoke a joint in public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom