Gallery: Your Workstation

lhuser said:
I use these:
thumbtack.jpg
Haha, very nice.
alvino said:
Bah, I never asked you to lick them.
lol

My cahir, old and broken? lol! Garbage finds is always better compared to old and cranky wood chair :p

Alvin! Come on! A little dignity here! :eek: :p

lhuser said:
Which speakers? The Aiwa or the Altec Lansing?

Well, it depends on what mother preffers. If you would look at my sis' room, you'll die.

Late reply lol.

I have the Altec Lansing speakers, they sound nice for 40 bucks. My mom is kinda a neat freak, so whenever I hear the garage door open, I have to rush to make sure nothing is laying around.

Haha, is that desk from Office Depot? I remember seeing that there...I didn't get it though. The glass seemed kinda thin and since my computer is freaking heavy (thanks in part to my P-180) I doubt that thing could hold it.

well the glass can hold a crt monitor that weighs about 25 pounds. problem is that all the wires show in the back and that is one of my pet peaves, i need to re-do them again with twist ties, i have bent paperclips on them now so thats why it looks like crap :p

cabbspapp said:
Late reply lol.

I have the Altec Lansing speakers, they sound nice for 40 bucks. My mom is kinda a neat freak, so whenever I hear the garage door open, I have to rush to make sure nothing is laying around.
Care to post a pic of yours with these speakers? :D

Those are very good. That 2.1 set was 80 bucks, back in 2003.

Back
Top Bottom