a co-op wich could lead to a job that could lead to me getting a cell phone

Spartan109

Fully Optimized
for semester 2 because i took civics and carrers in gr9 instead of gr10 i do my co-op i choose a lil comp shop that(hopefully) can hire me when im done or when im half way done.if i get a job there ill prob invest in a new computer and a cell phone.the phone im looking at is the samsung a640.heres a couple of pics:

samsunga640.gif

samsunga6402.gif

anyone got it?im lookin at virgin mobiles pay as u go plan the phone is about $130 cdn

Looks pretty cool. What do you mean by co-op, like an internship? Sounds like it'll be pretty fun.

Lol, you're probably the only Freshman in the world who doesn't have a cell phone (okay, I'm exaggerating a little bit...)

Lol, I was kidding, but most people I know do have them. All I know is that whoever invented the Razr is getting mad rich. One of my friends bought one, broke it three days later, bought a new one, and lost that one. She didn't have the warranty on either...

the huge question is.. does anyone have a beaper? lol yeah true cell phones now days are over rated. i got a basic dead end phone.. just to answer and make calls lol

Back
Top Bottom