Gallery: Your Workstation

I have the same speakers as you lhuser! Man my mom would kill me if my room was like that :) But she gets mad really really easily though.

Which speakers? The Aiwa or the Altec Lansing?

Well, it depends on what mother preffers. If you would look at my sis' room, you'll die.

Hey lhuser, what do you use to keep those motherboards on the wall?.. i've got LOADS lying around.. and I'm tempted to litter my walls with 'em lol

alvino said:
Nice. I was thinking about buying the Saitek Eclipse II, but then I realized that it doesn't really matter since it's only a keyboard with illuminated keys (I don't type in the dark anyways). So why spend extra money when my $10 Memorex keyboard does the job just as well? Nice keyboard though. :)

Anyways, here's my room. Hasn't changed much, other than some things here and there.

DSCN2152.jpg

DSCN2151.jpg

nice, just one question thought: where do your legs go? :confused: :eek:

You kinda 'straddle' the computer. I know, it's kinda awkward at first, but you eventually get used to it.

DSCN2153.jpg

MikeReiner said:
Hey lhuser, what do you use to keep those motherboards on the wall?.. i've got LOADS lying around.. and I'm tempted to litter my walls with 'em lol
I use these:
thumbtack.jpg

only true computer guys have that one chair in their picture that is extremely old and broken but always try and fix it :D

btw alvino, you got ugly feet :p

Back
Top Bottom