Brookfield!!!!!!!

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
"Info I have obtained; drumthrasher, real name J.M.Piper age 42, account disabled at Tech Support Guy Forums, has interests in Wallpaperbase.com, member of Epinions.com, joined May '06

You have interests in several organisations. Why were you PB'd at Tech Support Guy Forums?, don't be offended, just checking your background, as you say "nothing bad, perfectly legal" your comments will be appreciated, a calm reply please."

your info obtained was completely wrong. where the hell did u come up with that crap? i never heard of wallpaperbase, and i never seen u here before.
jm piper...LMAO!!! 42, uh? subtract 27 from that and you'll get my age.
ur a real work of art brookfield. nice try though. :D

say what? your saying brookfield is 42 instead of being alot older which i thought he was...?

no! that information was for me in the 'free grand theft auto' thread that he stupidly closed.

-EDIT-

don't EVERY try to accuse me of crap and say false information about me anywhere.

ok...well i just thought it was way out of line to be posting that kind of crap.

anyone want to know my real info instead of what that fat retard told?

WTF are you talking about? First its that Brookfield isnt his actual age, and now its that he said lies about you?

Before you start talking random shit, fill us in from the BEGINING

slightly off topic but brookfield doesnt look fat. he looks the opposite in his avatar (his old one). i get ya point though lol. shoudnt this be sorted out via pm? it will get locked soon anyway i spose. it is kinda wrong to post crap about someone not knowing if its true but posting a thread about it just causes flaming, spam and a locked thread. :(

Who in the hell are you anyways ^^

I cant say I remember you, or before you being DUDE1234.....

Hmmm...

Whatever, anyways yeah lets get some proof up in here, and ill decided how to take care of what is shown.

Alright, I think I know what you're saying. Brookfield sent you a pm, threatning you, as he does to everyone, I get one of these almost on the monthly. This guy doesnt know what hes doing, just let it go..I tried getting my point across before, but I always end up as the bad guy..He comes up with these weird theories, and information, that he doesnt even knwo is true..So basically he is telling you your age, and asking why you were ban..Correct?

Back
Top Bottom