My little problem..

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well the other day, we totally lost our internet.

Well RIGHT before we lost it, like an hour before our router reset its self, I reformatted my computer. Now I have no way of getting my drivers, haha. Man this blows.

Im at school right now, and this is really my only internet connection at the moment.

So im looking for drivers I think will work in my computer and im hoping for the best haha

Wellllllllllll

Whats the news with all of you? Anything? Hows life? Mines good. Just bought a punching bag, and stand. Hell of cheap deal. Then today im buying my friends Tippman, and I am going to get my friends router so I get internet. And im getting sick, so I wont see my girlfriend as much which blows, but ill live.

Haha.. so whats up with you guys huh?

Thats what im going for, but because I dont have my service tag with me, I cant download the right crap.

Grr...

y did ur router reset?its too bad you reformatted but i guess "in a situation the worst possible thing will happen"-quote my dad....its bin like that for me...

I dont know. It has randomly done it twice now.

Im home from school, and we got a one day free unsecured pass to our internet before our router gets fixed. I dont know how that works because our router isnt set up. Im like wtf?

this aint got much to do wit a router but do u have halo by ant chance?and for the router y dont u buy a more reliable one for urself

Well the router isnt configured in anyway. And we have wireless internet thats wirelessly routed through the house. Yeah your right it doesnt have much to do with the net.

Lol we will buy one sooner or later, but for now im taking my friends lol

BTW... I lost aim connection and it wont get back on.

Back
Top Bottom