Vista upgrade disc workaround trick

When this occurs, the Windows XP license is forfeited

So you forfeit your xp license if you install vista? what a rip off.

What a huge loophole though about installing from within vista, how did MS not see that?

David Lindon said:
So you forfeit your xp license if you install vista? what a rip off.

What a huge loophole though about installing from within vista, how did MS not see that?
Yeah its crazy lol. Oh, and just to let you know, i had to post this 3 times to get it on. It posted each time, but isnt viewable in the forums, so i had to edit the title 3 times :)

i read in the paper today that vistas dvd copying thing was hacked or something like that. once the full retail version comes up on the torrents within the next day or so ill download it (hopefully)

Good luck finding serial keys that pass activation and WGA. Microsoft is VERY efficient at blacklisting pirated keys.

alvino said:
Good luck finding serial keys that pass activation and WGA. Microsoft is VERY efficient at blacklisting pirated keys.
They already have it cracked so it doesn't check for activation and such. I've had the RTM version running great for the past few weeks.

Raffaz said:
Yeah its crazy lol. Oh, and just to let you know, i had to post this 3 times to get it on. It posted each time, but isnt viewable in the forums, so i had to edit the title 3 times :)
This has happened to me too, several times, anybody else experienced this?
David, any ideas why this is happening please? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom