Is this a virus or something?

Norton, i can't use it, cause what ever i click, nothing happens, SOME little things are loaded , but Norton, dosen't load ?!?, i've rebooted the computer like 40+ times now... and nothings happening. And i can't get into Safe mode, cause i can't even scroll up and down for some stupid reason.

Can't scroll up and down? is that in the Safe Mode selection screen or after Safe Mode boots....if it's in the selection, and if your overclocking, try taking the overclock off, i have had weird problems like that caused by overclocking..

Matt

Lol nope, i don't overclock, this is getting annoying.., tried everything, there isn't much to try anyways, cause i can only boot it up...

Well i think you should just perform a Windows re-install and see what happens, if that don't fix it, maybe try either a) a format or b) try taking random things out and reseat them, like RAM etc..

Matt

Awwww man... ffs, if i re-install, can i transfer all my files to the renewed windows?

sure you can, just pop them on a CD. And, GET RID OF NORTON :p It's a big no, no.

Steff said:
sure you can, just pop them on a CD. And, GET RID OF NORTON :p It's a big no, no.

Lol uhhh... I think am gonna need toonnsss of dvd's to fit all my files, and i can't burn anything cause, THE DESKTOP IS ALL COMPLETLY FREAKIN FROZEN!, :(, what's so bad about Norton??

It is a SERIOUS resource hog, you'll probbly find you're computer going faster when you get rid of it, did I mention how useless it is at finding stuff? :p

Damn, that makes it sound bad :p, ... so is there any other way to transfer your files instead of burning them onto a disc? ><

Have you not got a USB strorage device?? Like maybe an MP3 player that holds files? Or maybe send them to you're email?

Back
Top Bottom