Free Grand Theft Auto!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
drumthrasher said:
http://www.rockstargames.com//classics/
nothin bad. completely legal.
i hav eno idea what that wild metal game is. idk how 2 play it.
Info I have obtained; drumthrasher, real name J.M.Piper age 42, account disabled at Tech Support Guy Forums, has interests in Wallpaperbase.com, member of Epinions.com, joined May '06

You have interests in several organisations. Why were you PB'd at Tech Support Guy Forums?, don't be offended, just checking your background, as you say "nothing bad, perfectly legal" your comments will be appreciated, a calm reply please.

Read the other thread he made. It's legit, don't worry. I can vouch for that. As for this thread, lock it. I think he accidentally made two or something. Beats me.

alvino said:
Read the other thread he made. It's legit, don't worry. I can vouch for that. As for this thread, lock it. I think he accidentally made two or something. Beats me.
I'm not locking it yet, all due respects to you Al, d'you mind, I'd like a mod to come & comment first :)

I downloaded this ages ago for the school computer when I was on breaks :p :)

it's completely legal, so you can just lock this since there is also another thread. The link is to rockstargames, which is the developer of gta games and others, so surely they wouldn't provide illegal downloads of their own games?

mammikoura said:
it's completely legal, so you can just lock this since there is also another thread. The link is to rockstargames, which is the developer of gta games and others, so surely they wouldn't provide illegal downloads of their own games?
Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom