Is this a virus or something?

JikuzeN

Daemon Poster
Hey, here's the story:

I was browsing a couple of sites using firefox, and i noticed, the internet is awfully slow (New month = New GB's), i was capped last month, but am virtually going the same speed as last month. After more browsing, the whole computer started going really really slow, and started chugging, i restarted my comp, to see if the laggy computer and laggy internet would end, but when i restarted, it was worst, the start up time on the screen "Welcome" - after log -in, was like 1min, after that, the desktop was laggy as hell, you couldnt press anything, and after a while, the system would restart. I restarted the comp several times, and still, nothing, very very laggy. I felt the chassis of the case, and the front metal panel, and it was cool, not hot one bit, besides it's a cold day. Anyways, thanks for the help. (Am using the laptop right now, just to let you guys know, and the internet is really slow too, so it's probaly not the computer, but there is no laggyness on windows )

Na, haven't done a virus scan for a while now, last scan was around 3 weeks ago. But it's only been like this today. This is weird.

Lol i tried!, it's so laggy, if you press something, nothing happens, do anything and nothing happens, and eventually it restarts, i just removed the panel off the case, and it dosen't lag... don't tell me the freakin CPU is burning again...

Na, am going to check the bios, i put the panel back on, ... and it's lagging again...

Ok, well let us know what temps u get...you should get a program that will monitor the temps, such as speedfan or EVEREST..i personally use everest.

Matt

Mmmmm, the temps look fine (System Temp 40-42 degrees , CPU Tempeture 48-50 Degrees)

Mattyl110792 said:
Ok, well let us know what temps u get...you should get a program that will monitor the temps, such as speedfan or EVEREST..i personally use everest.

Matt

I have everest, but i can't get anywhere, because it's majorly laggy, so i don't think i can get onto everest :(

Back
Top Bottom