Free Grand Theft Auto/others!

Yeah, lol, after GTA III it's hard playing with the 2D view. I love that series though, Vice City is one of my favorite games of all time.

Yeah, I love Vice City, even though Grand Theft Auto III was more revolutionary.

alvino said:
Yeah, I love Vice City, even though Grand Theft Auto III was more revolutionary.
Mmhmm, Vice City was my favorite in the series so far, I'm just hoping 4 will be that good....or better :eek:

Yeah, I have high hopes for Grand Theft Auto IV. Rockstar has the reputation to create revolutionary (albiet controversial) games. Hell, I would buy the PS2 just for Bully. That game is awesome.

Nice find! Hell, it's been years since I've played those. I remember having it installed on my parents' computer back in Junior High and that's when i played it all the time. Those were the days...

I love grandtheft auto, though I never could complete the first GTA's they brought out, I completed San Andreas though :p

alvino said:
My favorite was San Andreas... then Liberty City (Grand Theft Auto III), and I didn't really like Vice City.

Back
Top Bottom