Schoolboy prank

mongoman said:
i m gonna do that for the end of gr12(still3 and a half years away tho :( )
Lol, wow, way to plan in advance.

This year, one of my friends is Canadian, and he's gonna replace all the American flags in the classroom with Canadian ones, LOL. That's like 100 flags, too.

Some of the best ones I've seen:
We have these painted Buffalo statues all around Western New York, I forget why, but there's a reason for it. They look like this:
WelcomeHomebuffalo.JPG

Anyway, our school has one, so somehow using pulleys, these guys hauled it up onto the roof of the school. It took people like a day to figure out what happened, and everyone was just like Wtf Mate?

We have kind of like some steps down into our commons, so it's like there's a 3 foot wall all around it. It's hard to explain with words, sorry. Anyway, some kids filled it with a few inches of water and put GOLDFISH in it!! LOL

Another time somebody somehow unleashed like 5,000 bouncy balls into the hallways, it escapes me how they did it, something like they hid them in the ceiling and then pulled them out...

And on the last day of school last year, some Seniors brought lawn chairs, a TV, food, and cigars and watched taped football games all day. It was hilarious, the teachers flipped out about the cigars though.

my lacrosse team last year drew a giant smiley face on our field with the chalk thingy, and we got disqualified from the game for not having the proper "linage"

Our swim team "accidentally" clogged the toilets at our arch nemesis / rival's school. There was like an inch of water in the locker room with like disgusting particles floating around :rolleyes: And then to get us back, the other team stole one of our guys jeans, so he just went out with us after obliviating them in his boxers, LOL.

Haha, above the urinals there's always interesting things. For example:

Your girl blew me
^
|
|
NO UR MOM DID <---ur mom has a huge c*ck
^LOL!

freestyler105 said:
Lol, wow, way to plan in advance.

This year, one of my friends is Canadian, and he's gonna replace all the American flags in the classroom with Canadian ones, LOL. That's like 100 flags, too.

Some of the best ones I've seen:
We have these painted Buffalo statues all around Western New York, I forget why, but there's a reason for it. They look like this:
WelcomeHomebuffalo.JPG

Anyway, our school has one, so somehow using pulleys, these guys hauled it up onto the roof of the school. It took people like a day to figure out what happened, and everyone was just like Wtf Mate?

We have kind of like some steps down into our commons, so it's like there's a 3 foot wall all around it. It's hard to explain with words, sorry. Anyway, some kids filled it with a few inches of water and put GOLDFISH in it!! LOL

Another time somebody somehow unleashed like 5,000 bouncy balls into the hallways, it escapes me how they did it, something like they hid them in the ceiling and then pulled them out...

And on the last day of school last year, some Seniors brought lawn chairs, a TV, food, and cigars and watched taped football games all day. It was hilarious, the teachers flipped out about the cigars though.

We had a very similar thing in Manchester, but they were cows, a few years ago, they were all designed by different artists, and you could go on a tour of all the cows, I think there was about 30 of them, then they were auctioned off for charity.

Yeah I see them next to the urban splash buildings when going past g-mex on the tram.

Never seen them anywhere else!

Right now , someone's going ...i gotta try that, and look it up on google earth.. Lol

-edit-

During the summer of course..:p

This isn't my school, but happened in my city

They hoisted a professors car onto the roof of the school and left it their.

Back
Top Bottom