Gallery: Graphics Cards

Trivium Nate said:
VEry awesome looking!
thank you, and as its time for the computer cleaning again, and i cant believe how clean the case was just a couple of months ago! :D

Heres my card. finally uploaded the pics lol.
Picture008.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

It works pretty well :)

Heh, I should see if I can obtain a video card or motherboard when I go visit Foxconn for Job Shadowing. :D

i knew Foxconn makes a shite load of connectors etc for computer parts and their own motherboards but i didn't know they made vid cards.

Yeah, they recently jumped into the video card market.

Did you know that Foxconn makes the motherboards for all Apple computers and the PCBs for Apple iPods? ;)

drumthrasher said:
hey when u go down ask for 4 8800's. 2 for me and 2 for u! jk...or am i???

Haha, one of my friends managed to steal 4 8800 GTX's from Fry's Electronics during Black Friday. :D I think I posted the whole story in some thread...

alvino said:
Yeah, they recently jumped into the video card market.

Did you know that Foxconn makes the motherboards for all Apple computers and the PCBs for Apple iPods? ;)

they make the pci slots, dimm slots, rear I/O ports and just about every piece of plastic on all the Dell, HP and Compaq motherboards, desktop or notebook.

alvino said:
Haha, one of my friends managed to steal 4 8800 GTX's from Fry's Electronics during Black Friday. :D I think I posted the whole story in some thread...
Woah...that's like.......wow, a lot of money. What did he do with them?

Back
Top Bottom