Gallery: Your desktop

alvino said:
Power Together. It was this thing from Microsoft where you could get a free copy of Windows Vista Business or Office 2007 Professional if you signed up and listened to three Webcasts. Ownage just got his copy of Office 2007 Professional. Worth $400. :p

I just got my copy of Vista Business about last week. Mmm...so awesome. :D Oh and supposedly Microsoft is releasing the Vista Service Pack 1 (codenamed "Fiji") later this year. Good stuff.

Are you freakin serious?!?, did you have to find the webcasts or anything?!?, or did you just watch them and bang, you got it for free? Dang, thats lucky lol, is there any way to get Vista free? :p

www.powertogether.com

Too bad the promotion ended a while ago. As for the Webcasts, they listed them for you. You just chose which ones to watch and stream or download them. After you watch three, it automatically keeps track of which ones you've completed and records it.

Man, this is rigged, i looked every where for a free copy of Vista, cause EVERYONE said they were getting some "Free" Vista copy... and now i find this and it's ended, although it's US only. Grrrr.

untitledki1.jpg

woah...i have no idea what happened.
i guess forceware was somehow uninstalled.

Whoo! Back to the disco days! :p *Starts dancing to Saturday Night Fever*

Yeah, I think something happened with your ForceWare drivers.

Back
Top Bottom