Playstation 2 Emulator?????

drumthrasher

Fully Optimized
are there any working ps2 emulators that work work work? i've tried just about all of them and they don't want to play my ps2 cd's/dvd's.

Its the same with the Saturn. Theres only 1 emulator I've found that officially works with some retail games.
Many others just run demos, etc.

Must be the hardest system to emulate so far.

Tommy Boy...I've tried pressing F1 so many times now, and it isn't shifting :(

Kage said:
Its the same with the Saturn. Theres only 1 emulator I've found that officially works with some retail games.
Many others just run demos, etc.

Must be the hardest system to emulate so far.

Tommy Boy...I've tried pressing F1 so many times now, and it isn't shifting :(

i would think xbox would be hardest because regular comps cant even read the discs

I've seen some but you had to download your bios from the ps2 itself which made it legal but rather complicated

i got the bios (hehe).
i actually tried a ps2 emu that kinda worked. it started the ps2 just like it would on the tv, but it goes kinda slow. its not using my pc's resources, so i just think its slow. but i could play DDR-MAX (dancedancerevolution max) and it plays in real-time but no music plays, so theres no point.

pcsx2 0.9.2 is finally working.
its going kinda slow...(look @ fps) and its on high process priority. it goes the same speed with low also. it doesn't even try when its on normal.
but if i load the game through file>run cd/dvd (goes straight 2 game) rather than run>execute (go through bios first then game) then it goes faster.

pcsx2092ux0.jpg

mongoman said:
i would think xbox would be hardest because regular comps cant even read the discs
That is irrelevant, with a modded xbox you can dump the entire disc to the hard drive and transfer it to PC using FTP. Thats how xbox games are downloadable.

ps2 games are downloadable too.
i can make images from the game but it makes no difference if i'm playing it straight from the cd/dvd.

Back
Top Bottom