Clear Acrylic Desktop Pc **High Spec Gaming Computer**£600ono

Status
Not open for further replies.

donovan2123

Beta member
Hello you are bidding on a very high spec pc with water cooling kit and monitor. Dont be confused pc is very very fast. It comes preinstalled with windows media centre, Microsoft office, Adobe photo shop, And lots more expensive software computer was used for graphic design as i am at college studying dido.

So specifcation of pc is as followed:

Acrylic clear pc case with 5 led fans

2x dvdrw dual layer, one philips drive with lightscribe

450w Trust power supply with gpu power cable

1 x firwire port

10 x usb 2.0

2 x 1gb Lan

7.1 high definition Abit audio max pci sound Card

Nvidia 7300gs 256mb graphics card also a asus 128mb graphics card which is brand new in box

abit aw8-max mother board one of the best money can buy

3.4ghz HT 64bit L2 2mb cache

2x1gb ddr2 ram 1x256mb ddr2 ram total 2.25gb ddr2 Ram

1 x 200gb sata hd

1x 80gb sata hd

3dimenstional 3d glasses

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

Internal Belkin 54mb wifi card

Astek Water chilled cooling kit(not fitted requires more piping to fit)

Pre installed with Widows media centre and other apps such as adobe photoshop

If you want more info just pm me

Asetek_WaterChill_2nd.jpg

09012007075.jpg

09012007074.jpg

09012007072.jpg

09012007073.jpg

donovan2123 said:
Hello you are bidding on a very high spec pc with water cooling kit and monitor. Dont be confused pc is very very fast. It comes preinstalled with windows media centre, Microsoft office, Adobe photo shop, And lots more expensive software computer was used for graphic design as i am at college studying dido.

So specifcation of pc is as followed:

Acrylic clear pc case with 5 led fans

2x dvdrw dual layer, one philips drive with lightscribe

450w Trust power supply with gpu power cable

1 x firwire port

10 x usb 2.0

2 x 1gb Lan

7.1 high definition Abit audio max pci sound Card

Nvidia 7300gs 256mb graphics card also a asus 128mb graphics card which is brand new in box

abit aw8-max mother board one of the best money can buy

3.4ghz HT 64bit L2 2mb cache

2x1gb ddr2 ram 1x256mb ddr2 ram total 2.25gb ddr2 Ram

1 x 200gb sata hd

1x 80gb sata hd

3dimenstional 3d glasses

Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

Internal Belkin 54mb wifi card

Astek Water chilled cooling kit(not fitted requires more piping to fit)

Pre installed with Widows media centre and other apps such as adobe photoshop

If you want more info just pm me

This has to be in your possession, if it isn't, & it's on a website, it would be classed as advertising & against CF rules, some members take a pic of the item with a large written note taped to it, showing their username.

whoa, dont worry? we need proof that this is infact your pc, since your new to these forums and you have never traded with anybody on here, im not trying to be nit picky but if we are going to buy something that expensive we need to know its in your possession

bullzi said:
whoa, dont worry? we need proof that this is infact your pc, since your new to these forums and you have never traded with anybody on here, im not trying to be nit picky but if we are going to buy something that expensive we need to know its in your possession
Too late, he's sold it, nothing we can do about it now, I asked him if it was his as you saw, the reporter of the thread said that he thought he'd sold it, but the report wasn't in time, I'll have to mark that one as one that got away I'm afraid. :(

Brookfield said:
Too late, he's sold it, nothing we can do about it now, I asked him if it was his as you saw, the reporter of the thread said that he thought he'd sold it, but the report wasn't in time, I'll have to mark that one as one that got away I'm afraid. :(

What did it go for, i did'nt even see a price listed for it... or was it all done by PM? either way it 's gone.

funny when they wanted "proof" from me they were rude about it, stating i had to use a host image site and post pics. LOL to funny if pics are wanted i will e-mail them out. i never figured out how to get the pics to post using a third party host site, maybe it had something to do with the virus i picked up from imageshack

You didn't get a virus from imageshack.

Mods lock this, it's over 30 days old, against the rules to bring up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom