Gallery: Your Workstation

alvino said:
Nice. I was thinking about buying the Saitek Eclipse II, but then I realized that it doesn't really matter since it's only a keyboard with illuminated keys (I don't type in the dark anyways). So why spend extra money when my $10 Memorex keyboard does the job just as well? Nice keyboard though. :)

Anyways, here's my room. Hasn't changed much, other than some things here and there.

DSCN2152.jpg

DSCN2151.jpg

Nice!!, that looks comfy, real nice set-up. Nice posters too, i really need more gaming posters, your set up kicks everyones asses including Huser :D, mmmm now you leave me wanting a pic of yourself :p

Thanks! Yeah, I love it...

Heh, I just realized that I never posted a picture of myself here. :p

alvino said:
Thanks! Yeah, I love it...

Heh, I just realized that I never posted a picture of myself here. :p

is that little framed picture, you? under the monitor?, lol. How old are you?, and it just reminded me, i need to blu tack my vice city poster hahaha.

Haha, yeah I have another Vice City poster.

Yeah, that's me in that picture under the monitor. It was from my Winter Formal.

Lol damn, how old are you?, you look like 30ish, LOL, i'd love having my set up in my bedroom, and a bed near me, so i can lie down while i wait for loads :D. Can i ask you something?, how do you get so many awesome posters?

LOL I'm 17. Yeah, a lot of people say I look more mature when I wear a tuxedo. :p

As for the posters, I dunno...I just got them from random gaming magazines over the years. The two Grand Theft Auto ones were from the Xbox Double Pack (I still have another one from the PC version). Yeah...it just kinda collects over the years.

Nice room Alvino, i like the monitor and all the stuff going on with the walls. Lots of posters and cool stuff to look at! :D

Back
Top Bottom