wow....computer repair fraud

i wouldn't lump in all repair shops with that, notice the small town type shop did it for free. usually what we do where i work, a lot of times small stuff like that we just do it up on the counter right there with the customer.

Yeah, lol, it's the opposite of what you'd think, I would think the big retail stores would do a better job (even if it was more expensive), but I guess not.

They also noticed that it was a woman so they decided to take advantage of her. Like most places do to someone who knows nothing about what they are getting fixed.

KCAL 9 is a great news station. Great thing about it, it's independent so they don't have to worry about those network news.

David Goldstine also reported on used underwear, and other things.

haha no wonder I get so much business, i'm going to put this on my website so my customers can see how much they charge and how they screw people over.

me too! Somethings are just better done yourself or with help from friends/family. For me, I voluntarily help people. I don't ask for any payment. If i do receive payment, I'm grateful for it.

Back
Top Bottom